Day Academy Supervisor (Part-Time)
Simply Animal Behavior and Training Center is looking for a motivated, hardworking and dog-loving individual to supervise dog play and socialization, provide enrichment, attention and walks for the dogs in our drop-off program (up to 5 dogs at a time). Shifts are Monday-Friday 7:30am-1pm (morning) and 1:00pm-6:30pm (afternoon), scheduling flexible.
- (Morning Shift) Open the facility at 7:30am, unlock doors, turn on lights and climate control, place equipment out as necessary.
- (Morning Shift) Check dogs into the program into, organize food, harnesses and leashes into cubbies.
- Clean and sanitize equipment as necessary.
- Clean and sanitize facility after accidents.
- Manage and supervise play, arrange playpen and equipment as necessary.
- Feed dogs as necessary.
- Ensure that water sources remain full and available to all dogs throughout their stay.
- Provide walks for dogs to relieve themselves, clean up after dogs on walks.
- Report concerns about health and behavior immediately.
- Ensure that all dogs have a safe and positive experience.
- (Afternoon Shift) put away equipment at end of the day.
-(Afternoon Shift) Check dogs out of the program at pick-up time, ensure that owners leave with all of the dogs possessions.
- (Afternoon Shift) Close Facility when necessary, turn off lights, turn off climate control, put away equipment, and lock doors.
- Free Pet Professional Guild Membership (optional)
- Access to Pet Supplies at Wholesale Cost plus Sales Tax.
- Free Services at Simply Animal Behavior and Training Center
- Possibility for Advancement Within the Company